Bill Harris, aka "TourmoBill" offers the following for small and large groups of all ages:
- Available for day/evening tours and multiple-day tours
- Four hour minimum in each city
- Specific itineraries, including additional sites you wish to visit, may be accommodated
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Mt. Vernon (George Washington's estate on the Potomac River)
- Washington National Cathedral (Certified Tour Guide)
- African-American historical sites
- Additional neighborhoods
- Walking tours
- and others
- Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island
- Empire State Building
- Rockefeller Center
- Broadway and Times Square
- Central Park
- Lincoln Center
- and others
I can provide contacts to arrange for transport within the city if you are not using your personal or pre-arranged vehicle. Depending upon the size of your group, you may want to consider arranging for a sedan, limousine, minivan, SUV, or full-size motorcoach for touring.
I can also refer or advise you for local dining and/or accommodations.
Please speak with me in advance about special mobility accommodations.
I regularly engage in researching city sites, current events and activities. My working knowledge of DC and NYC history and navigation make me a natural in this field.
I possess a special knack for planning and organization, which, combined with exceptional delivery and performance presentations, allows for an interesting learning experience during your tour.
I am a member of the following organizations:
I keep abreast with what is current in the tour guide industry, and am up-to-date with events in both cities.